Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Glorious Weekend

Well...I don't want to rub it in if you weren't in the Oakland/Bay Area this weekend but it was
                                                         B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L here!

The temperature was perfect and folks were out and about enjoying the sun while the getting was good. Here's what was happening in my neck of the woods..................


Taking time out for a treat on Lakeshore Avenue...

Mural I found near Grand Avenue..made me want to take a nap...


This "paper doll" was stopping traffic...!

"We flew in just for the Oakland sun..."

And the sun was everywhere...


Flowers were in full bloom...

Lovely...just lovely...

Gardens were ready for thirsty birdies too...


I took a ride over to Berkeley and came across this
cool (no pun intended) water fall at the UC Botanical Garden...

Music was everywhere (Conjunto Style!)...


And so the glorious weekend ended with a picture perfect day at the
San Francisco Zoo!


1 comment:

  1. It WAS a lovely weekend - of course it's 40s and raining in Seattle, but I'm so glad I got to take in a little sun while I was in Napa.
    Thanks so much for stopping by... fun to see your comment!

    ReplyDelete