Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day Dreaming...My Mini Travelog Part 1

I should be doing some yard work...

Or finish cleaning out the garage...



But I think I think I'll spend a little tiempo day dreaming instead...


Remembering the great day spent bottling wine in Napa and the relaxing lunch that followed..


Easter Island was so calm and quiet...


Oh boy oh boy...Provence...right now...right away...


Merida in the Yucatan Peninsula was green, green, green...


Land of enchantment and enchanting daydreams - New Mexico



The food in Prague was great...


The markets in Peru were out of this world with color...



Louie and I will never forget the wonders of Tuscany (and the food!)...



One of the most friendliest places on the plant...The Philippines...



There was never a more beautiful morning then this one in Ireland...



Copenhagen was way freezing but way beautiful...



Singapore was stunning...

There are still a few other countries that I day dream about but I'll save those for next time...
break time is over...
back to work!

xxooxx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment