Friday, December 10, 2010

I Better Get Busy - Part I

The clock is ticking....Christmas is around the corner and I haven't done much of my usual holiday decorating.  I did manage, though, to start looking at/for my holiday stuff and found my greeting cards....

   

The best part of sending cards (for me) is using my cool pens. I've got calligraphy, ballpoint, fountain, even mechanical...I'll use them all!  Here's some of my collection
                                     
                                          
                                  Next, I found reindeers...............and Commander Marco!


I carefully unwrapped ornaments and peeked at what I could use this year...not too bad....


I wonder if I can get my table to look like this???


I am tired of pre-decorating..I think I'll just put my list Santa list together.


I'll let you know how it all ends up!


Happy Weekend OaklandBreakfasters!

No comments:

Post a Comment