Monday, December 13, 2010

Stripes

Hi!  I am re-running this post as I was fooling around with my pictures and messed stuff up...sorry!!!!

                           
I've started to notice stripes....................


Monsieur Bartender at a Paris bistro in his best striped shirt.....

A striped apron in the 17th...wonder what she's wrapping??  I think it was pate and cheese..yum!

Back at home, the mall had a striped curling iron...do they still call them that?
.......curling iron that is.....

I found these handsome Marines on Park Avenue in NYC.  Love their stripes!


A hip zebra with his cool brim on College Avenue


And just in time for the holidays, a striped Blowfish decked out in Christmas Lights at the Oakland Marina!

Seen any stripes today, OaklandBreakfasters?

No comments:

Post a Comment