Monday, March 14, 2011

Malmo, Sweden

My last post was about my recent trip to Copenhagen, Denmark. I did manage a one day visit to Malmo, Sweden as it is just a 45 minute train ride from Copenhagen...



Malmo Train Station



Welcome to Sweden.....



Sculpture across from the train station...



First things first....a very filing lunch of....
Swedish Meatballs!



Artsy shoes at the Design Forum..do NOT wear these on
Swedish cobblestone streets!



Even the kiddie high chairs are Swedish stylish...



The sun was out but it was even colder in Malmo than in Copenhagen...



All the rivers were frozen including this one in front of
Malmohus Castle.



The 70's (still) rule in Malmo!



 Cafe Latino serves vegetarian enchiladas...
I didn't try them but the photo did look appetizing...



I didn't eat at this restaurant either but the sign was interesting..!



Malmo was founded in 1275...it is a lovely mix of old and new
and I was very happy to have made the visit!



Bye Malmo!

No comments:

Post a Comment