Tuesday, March 29, 2011

OaklandBreakfast 411

On Fruitvale Avenue, a cool mural is going up which depicts the sights, sounds and history of Dimond District which is not too far from where I live.  Patience, focus and a steady hand is required and by the looks of it, these artists are excelling on all points.  I'll post more as the mural reaches completion...

                                 






















And then up the block on MacArthur Blvd, I found this string of stars....















********************

So here's the 411....
As you might know, I post my street art photos on my other blog - StreetsScenes.  Beginning this Friday, StreetsScenes will be moving to OaklandBreakfast and will be featured here every Friday (or as close to Friday as possible).  You might see some street art "reruns" for the first few weeks but I hope you'll enjoy the new combo!


No comments:

Post a Comment