Friday, January 7, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside

I've been stuck in the house for 4 days now (!) recovering from dental surgery and except for an extremely swollen upper lip, I made it through pain free - whew!

The weather report from Louie is that it's cold outside- high of 51 degrees and low of 39..that's cold for Oakland!  I am nice and toasty though, thanks to sweatshirts, heater going full blast and a warm hubby.

Last night I got out my photos of Mexico and found these spots that would be veddy appealing right now....


                   I wasn't able to spend lots of time at this beautiful beach in Merida, Yucatan
but I do remember the weather was perfect......


The waters in Cancun were amazing....so blue...so clear...so warm....


These spheres were in a sculpture garden located on a bluff In Isla Mujeres.
The winds were gentle, the water was a perfect blue...it really couldn't get much better.

But whatever the weather is like in my hometown - cold, hot, rainy or windy
there is really no other place in the world that I would rather be.....
Oakland  has the best weather in the world!


Have a Warm Weekend OaklandBreakfasters!









2 comments: