Friday, January 21, 2011

Get Me To The Church On Time

A few weekends ago, I attended a very suave family wedding.  The bride was beaming, the groom was handsome and we salsa danced all night! At my table table,  we talked about how much we loved seeing brides (and ok, the grooms too) and of course I said "I have lots of pictures of brides..I'll post them" so here comes the brides!

 A very happy day
Prague, Czech Republic


Young and in love
Czech Republic


Picture Perfect
Livermore, California


At City Hall
Frankfurt, Germany


Castelnuevo Barendinga, Tuscany, Italy
(Papa looks a little perplexed........)


A groom and his bodyguards
 San Francisco, California


Keeping Warm
People's Republic of China


Mr. and Mrs. Cool
 Oakland, California


Best Man and Maid of Honor
 Manila, Philippines


Sweet and Simple
Sonoma, California

And I am SURE that they all made it to the church on time!



No comments:

Post a Comment